I'm committed to changing the leadership game once and for all. Because to me, leadership is about so much more than the outdated corporate models you've been taught (and learned to hate!). You started your creative business because you wanted to play by your own rules when it comes to business - and the same philosophy applies to your personal development! Really.
My work is rooted in the concept of individualized, restorative fueled leadership. I want you to learn how to identify, embrace and cultivate your own natural leadership tendencies, rather than focusing on what you DON’T know. When we learn to embrace our inner self and our own personal development first, we create space to lead as whole individuals - and that this can life up, nourish and encourage the growth of everyone around us. You are the greatest asset to your work - and you need to be willing to prioritize your own growth at the same rate as your businesses’, or you’ll struggle to contain it all.
That’s what restorative leadership is all about. Not about tearing others down, belittling them or putting on some kind of facade to feel “authentic.” Choosing creation over stagnation. Intention over reactivity. Presence over avoidance. Trust over fear, and possibility over limitation.
Who is leadership coaching for?
Don't get me wrong - I think every one of us has a leader inside. But only some of us desire to take on that role and lead with gusto. Leadership coaching with me isn't for everyone - it's designed with the already successful creative entrepreneur in mind. This is not business coaching, HR consulting or sales funnel creation. You've done that, invested there, created that, and because of all your hard work you've built the business of your dreams. And now? You're wondering when it stopped being fun.
You are finally starting to realize that the missing piece to your satisfaction, confidence and fulfillment...is you. It's because you've had to put your business before your own needs for a few seasons to get things up and running and you're proud AF of that. But now it's time to slow down, step back, and spend some intentional development time on your businesses' number one asset. That asset is you - the creative, genius, brilliant, capable, amazing person that somehow fell into the role of CEO/boss/number one decision maker as you pursued your work in the world. You feel tired, a little frantic, and like you're just trying to stay on the hamster wheel that keeps life up and running. Don't worry - this isn't your new norm. Through intentional personal development and leadership cultivation, you can lean into a way of being that builds you and everyone around you up.
Maybe you want to prepare for your next quantam leap in life and business. Maybe you want to start speaking and appearing as a public face for your brand, and aren't sure how to step into that role because you're scared shitless of owning your power. Maybe you just want to create an intentional experience for your team, clients and message in the world and you're not sure you can do it. You can - and I can help get you there.
Please note: If this isn't you, then leadership coaching might not be the best investment for you at this stage in your business. That doesn't mean I don't want to help - I do! Click here to check out my custom life coaching package to determine if that's a better fit for you, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for help determining the best option for your needs.
Hiring a coach is an incredibly personal process. You're looking for someone whose job it is to hold you accountable to your wildest, craziest dreams - without ever doubting your ability once. Plus, your coach and you need to be on the same wavelength - communication wise and energy wise, this makes all things easier and more conducive to personal transformation. What you should know about me and my coaching style:
- I'm an ontologically trained coach, which means that I'm obsessed with who you are choosing to be in any situation. Action and habits and mercury retrograde might all play a part in the conversation - but at the end of the day, we'll almost always come back to being.
- In addition to running my private coaching business, I'm also a public speaker with 5+ years of experience, a writer, and a workshop creation addict. I understand how to win others over, and thrive in the process.
- I've been a natural leader my entire life, despite my natural tendencies toward introversion. I realized at a young age that taking on leadership roles gave me more control in my life, and allowed me to shift from reactive to proactive. Even so, I spent much of my early work life being told that I needed to lead differently. That I needed to be more masculine, more extroverted, more of everything that I didn't feel aligned with in order to be considered relevant. It wasn't until I had the courage to stop listening to these voices that I felt I could fully own my unique manifestation of leadership.
- Are you a personality test junkie like I am? I'm a INFJ, 5w4 and my top Strengths are Restorative, Learner, Intellection, Individualization and Developer. If that all sounds like gibberish to you, don't worry - it just means that I'm a thinker, a learner, and deeply committed to pulling out the unique traits of each individual and helping them maximize those.
- I swear. I tell it like it is. I will scream and rage and dance with you if that's what you need that day. There's plenty of space in our sessions for you to be human - but I will always bring you back to a place of possibility and action.
SO, HOW DO WE DO THIS THING?
Throughout our process together, I'll help you learn how to support yourself first, dive into what it looks like to be the face and leader of your brand and message in the world, and what an expansive understanding of leadership in your life means. It’s a custom, ease-filled and flexible process designed with you (the busy entrepreneur in mind). Here’s how we’ll start:
One goal setting/exploration session focused on building out your unique goals around each topic, so that you can be sure you walk away with exactly what you’re craving at the end of our time together
Access to me on Voxer for on the fly questions, advice or input between scheduled sessions. Because when you’re busy leading a team, having a coach in your pocket is necessary.
2 one hour(ish - if you need longer, you’ve got me) sessions a month for 6 months. This translates to about three sessions for each subject in the leadership development matrix . These topics are there to provide you with structure, and will play off of each session’s previous assigned homework. But you’re in charge, here. So if you want to explore something not noted here - speak up! This is your program to co-create.
A Dropbox folder full of personal development goodies, including weekly reflection questions (if you choose to use them!), a welcome packet to help you prepare for and understand coaching, and lots of other goodies along the way.
Exclusive access to Level 2 leadership offer at the end of our time together, if you’re looking for ongoing support. This package is available only to those who have completed the Leadership development offering!
An invitation to a quarterly in person mastermind held in Nashville. A space for you to unplug, connect with your cohort and prioritize growth, rest and play in one of the coolest cities in America!
Details on the investment:
This is a true investment in you, your work, and your ability to show up fully in the world. I know that when you feel like you’re not leading to your full capacity, making a choice to bet on yourself feels hard. But you have everything you need inside of you to stop hiding, stop guessing, and to start taking full responsibility for your own growth and expansion. Let unleashing all of that be the first choice you make as a leader.
The cost for 2 sessions a month for six months is $500 a month, or a total of $3,000. If you need a custom payment plan, don’t hesitate to ask!
let's do this.
If you're ready to step into your unique manifestation as a leader in the world of creative entrepreneurship, I want to help. Click here to send me a message - and spill your guts! Tell me what you're looking to create, and any questions you have. We'll set up a time to connect and determine if this package is the right fit for you, and I'll get you everything you need to get started now.